It’s the 7th year anniversary of the Holiday Baar Bazaar and this year’s is going to be a blast! The Majestic Theater will be host to 30 vendors on Friday, December 14th from 8pm-1am. We are very excited to have Pink Lightning, I Love Lightning Bugs, and other special guests playing while you shop! As always, admission is free and this is an all ages event. Shoppers can get a cocktail or beer, watch a free show and shop with local artists and crafters, small businesses, and collectors of just about everything!
Always wanted a Baar Bazaar T shirt? Hype Ignition is making them on the spot – at the Baar Bazaar! Just bring a blank T shirt with you (or buy one from them) and Hype will make you a shirt for $5 while you wait, or another awesome design of your choice!
Our vendors this year are:
- Reware Vintage – RewareVintage.com
Vintage Clothing and Accessories, Posters, Record Notebooks and Jewelry
- Phil Childers
Records/CDs, Toys, and Collectibles
- Dead Format Project – Dead Format Project on Facebook
CDs and Records – proceeds to benefit charity!
- Hype Ignition – Hype Ignition on Facebook
Custom screen printed shirts made on the spot!
- Blackenedruby Jewelry – blackenedruby.etsy.com
handmade owl pendants, cameos, hairbows, earrings, purses, and cameo inspired art
- The Knifey Moloko
Vintage Toys and Collectibles
- Aller Retour allerretour.etsy.com
Vintage clothing and shoes
- The Little Flower Soap Co littleflowersoapco.etsy.com
All natural soap, lip balm, massage balm and bath salts made in Michigan from scratch
- The Ginger Shoppe – thegingershoppe.etsy.com
Photography pieces and vintage home goods
- Delphine Handmade – delphinehandmade.etsy.com
Handmade jewelry, hair flowers, collaged stationary & notebooks, art, and altered vintage clothing
- Einfach Skate einfachskate.com
- Rob Paluszewskie
Thousands of rock and soul 45s & picture sleeve records
- Stephen Vincent monsterkingproductions.com
Original horror art and clothing
- Livin’ Vintage livinvintage28.etsy.com
Vintage women’s and men’s clothing and accessories from the 40s to the 80s
- Ghost Town Gardens todaylour.etsy.com
Records, books, some clothes, patches, some fabric and craft supplies.
- Random Noise Bursts randomnoisebursts.etsy.com
drawstring backpacks, cell phone socks, rose pins and arm-warmer gauntlets made from Michigan-themed, nerdy and pop culture t-shirts.
- Brazen Cosmetics www.BrazenCosmetics.com
handmade, bold & provocative cosmetics that are non-toxic and professional grade
- Owtsydr Unlimited Owtsydr Unlimited on Facebook
men and womens shirts, shorts, hats, dresses
- Believe Papergoods believepapergoods.etsy.com
greeting cards, note card sets, recipe cards, art prints, pinback buttons and magnets
- Burrowing Home www.burrowinghome.com
Paper goods, flasks, temporary tattoos, and some small original illustrations
- Re-Zip It! rezipit.etsy.com
Recycled vintage zippers transformed into pins, rings, necklaces and vases
- Artifex Detroit artifexdetroit.etsy.com
Michigan messenger style bags, silk screened T-Shirts and adjustable GM and Cadillac buckle belts
- Runbandz runbandz.etsy.com
handmade colorful spandex headbands, great for running and working out
- Stacey Jaye LLC Stacey Jaye LLC on Facebook
Steampunk-inspired clothing (original designs and/or altered couture); Neo-Victorian X-Mas Stockings / Capelets/ Collars, Hats & Other Accessories
Sewn make up bags and coin purses, tissue box covers made from album covers, and painted skulls
- And Other Items of Curiosity And Other Items of Curiosity on Facebook
Whimsical steampunk wearables, accessories and art
- Global Detroit Human Global Detroit Human on Facebook
Metro Detroit’s NEW West Side shop selling only the hottest designs created by Michigan Humans. Clothing * Jewelry * Music * Human Accessories
- Yasmine Abu-Soud
Crocheted hats, scarves, hair clips, block printed cards, handmade jewelry and Make-your-own-paper kits, coasters, prints.
- Natalie Jean
Pin up calendars and T shirts
The Holiday Baar Bazaar is the original bar shopping event of the holiday season, perfect for procrastinators, and for picking up a little something for yourself too!
RSVP on Facebook here