It’s the five year anniversary of the Holiday Baar Bazaar! Originally just a handful of vendors selling in the Garden Bowl for a summer, the Baar Bazaar has grown and evolved over the years, has been a stepping stone for hundreds of businesses, designers and vendors in Michigan, and has inspired many others to organize lots of similar shows.
This year’s Holiday Baar Bazaar is going to be a birthday treat for everyone - The Majestic Theater will be host to 30+ vendors on Friday, December 17th from 8pm-2am. We are very excited to have some very special bands (TBA) playing while you shop! As always, admission is free, doors open at 8pm, and this is an all ages event. Shoppers can drink, watch a free show and shop til 2:00 am!
Come the 2010 Holiday Baar Bazaar for locally made items and unique vintage items from Michigan based businesses! Our vendors this year are:
- Reware Vintage – RewareVintage.com
Vintage Clothing and Accessories, Posters, Record Notebooks and Jewelry
- Phil Childers
Records/CDs, Toys, and Collectibles
- Dead Format Project – Dead Format Project on Facebook
CDs and Records
- Detroit Manufacturing – www.detroitmfg.com
Hand screened, original design, Detroit-themed shirts, accessories, and baby stuff + denim jackets.
- Blackenedruby Jewelry – www.blackenedruby.etsy.com
Cameo brooches, earrings and necklaces, new glass pendants
- Delphine – Delphine on Facebook
Handmade, one of a kind jewelery, stationary, mixed media art, and vintage clothing & accessories.
- 48 Days in Harajuku, Tokyo – 48intokyo.com
Artistic T-shirts, eco-bags, prints, books
- The Knifey Moloko
Vintage Toys and Collectibles
- Chris Ringler and Amanda Emery – grimringler.wordpress.com
Vintage Movie Posters, Self Published Books, Art, T Shirts, Movies and Free Tarot Card Readings
- ttishbite – ttishbite.etsy.com
Vintage inspired accessories and jewelry made from vintage supplies
- Courtney Wethy
Sewn fabric bags, hand painted skulls and small painted plush monsters
- Kristine and Andy Hahn – Beautiful Mourning & SquirrelDog5.etsy.com
Vintage records, handmade soap, scented glitter ornaments, foodie jewelry
- Real Treasures
Real gemstones with sterling silver, specializing in Tibetan silver or Hill Tribe silver, turquoise, coral and jade.
- Color Me Punk – colormepunk.etsy.com
Stuffed animals and key chains created using Eco-Friendly felt
- Zombies By Design – Myspace Page
Goth & punk Accessories – Eye patches, necklaces, bracelets, rings, tote bags, hair bows/clips, and mini top hats.
- Shionne Designs – shionnedesign.com
pop culture icon jewelry, mixed media assemblage art
- Random Noise Bursts – randomnoisebursts.etsy.com
New recycled t-shirt items – t-shirts backpacks, checkbook covers, sunglasses pouches, earrings
- See the Invisible Photography – See The Invisible on Facebook
Framed travel and pin-up photography, buttons, stickers and Christmas ornaments. Used clothes, jewelry and books
- Joya Bicicleta – Joya Bicicleta on Facebook
Handmade jewelry created from recycled bicycle parts
- Katy Sullivan & Anna Stasek – ofancienttrace.etsy.com annastasek.webs.com
Original artwork and comic books, vintage clothes, hand sewn bookcovers and wallets.
- Bem & Gene – bemandgene.blogspot.com
Handmade bibs, screened infant + toddler detroit tees and vintage + select childrenswear
- Glass Action! - glassaction.etsy.com
Stained glass Michigan necklaces
- My Vintage Kitschen
Appliqued towel sets, kitschy kitchen goods
- Courtney Fischer Jewelry – cefische.etsy.com
Handmade jewelry using new, found, and vintage metal.
- Art of Emi Slade – artofemislade.wordpress.com
sculpted monster and mutant art
- Frans Classic Vintage - fransclassicvintage.etsy.com
Vintage leather bags, boots and belts
- brazencosemtics – brazencosemtics.etsy.com / sweetandsudsy.etsy.com
bright and bold cosmetics, food-shaped soaps and sweet perfumes
- Defend Detroit - defenddetroit.net
Original artwork T shirts, hoodies and hats
- Katie Beckman
Beer bottle cap earrings
- Chad Hansen
Records and CDs
- Pretty Little Things – gabbeyxxx.etsy.com
Handmade Hair Accessories and Jewelry
Don’t miss it!!!